A Commitment to Ongoing and Comprehensive Support
Our sequence of service: listen, advise, broker, serve and advocate.
Great Sky clients, along with their employees and insured family members, are supported by our Client Services Managers (CSMs) who field inquiries and advocate on behalf of beneficiaries year round.
Unlike other brokers, whose support infrastructure is confined to benefits administration, Great Sky’s world class CSM support team along with our qualified partners are trained to assist with benefits, payroll processing, compliance, and even legally sensitive HR concerns. If you’re in doubt, give us a shout. We can probably help.
Great Sky CSMs can be reached by phone during normal office hours and are prepared to resolve issues including:
- Billing queries and Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Carrier disputes- improper, incomplete, or untimely payment of claims etc.
- Identifying and selecting in-network providers
- Defining eligibility and coverage levels for extended services, mental health, etc.
- Out-of-network coverage inquiries
- Coverage for ambulance and emergency room visits
Questions about what’s covered under your health plan? Trouble understanding your deductibles or other billings? Want to know which benefits contributions are taxable and which aren’t? Help is always a phone call away.
For Executives and HR Managers in need of assistance with sensitive HR issues, such as hiring, discipline, termination, allegations of discrimination, vacation, OSHA, and a multitude of other concerns, your Great Sky CSM will connect you with the appropriate resources and qualified personnel within the Great Sky family.
Great Sky is also prepared to support clients seeking information and deliverables related to:
- Affordable Care Act compliance inquiries
- Minimum wage and other state-specific compliance requirements
- Posters and notifications
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Counselling with employees about policy violations
Learn more about:
HR Manager Helpline