It’s like having a full-service HR department, without the department.
Everything you need to run effective and compliant HR, right at your fingertips; that’s what you get with HR360. Stay current with Health Care Reform requirements, state-specific minimum wage laws, COBRA, FMLA, ADA and more. Browse, download and print posters, guides, and forms as you need them.
With HR360, you’ll receive regular newsletters by email that will keep you tuned to the latest HR rules and regulations, including new provisions related to Health Care Reform. Additionally, you’ll get the “Health Care Reform Pay or Play Toolkit,” everything you need to brave the rapidly changing health care environment. The toolkit comes with custom worksheets, spreadsheets, and calculators, designed by HR360 attorneys, to identify the statuses of your employees and will help you avoid any penalties.
HR360 easy-to-navigate online toolset offers front-to-back HR support, from interviewing and hiring guidelines, to employee performance review templates, to discipline and termination procedures. You’ll also get everything you need to get through a DOL audit or DOL health plan audit. It’s like having a full-service HR department, without the department.More value from HR360:
- A web-based benefits compliance calendar. Review and download government model notices and employee benefit plan requirements.
- Timely email alerts on upcoming Health Care Reform provisions
- Interactive online tools, such as the Salary Benchmarking Tool, the Interview Question Builder, Employee Cost Calculator and many more.
- An entire sub-library of state-specific HR-related policy information including provisions governing same-sex spouses, minimum wage, drug testing and more.
- Everything you need to develop powerful employee safety and wellness programs that will not only satisfy OSHA requirements but will also nurture a safe, healthy, and productive workforce
- The A to Z of interviewing, hiring, disciplining, and termination, everything from background checks to severance pay.
- Literally hundreds of downloadable forms covering performance reviews, injury reporting, vacation, sexual harassment, COBRA etc.